Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rFactor F1 Mods

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

rFactor F1 Mods - Page 2 Empty Re: rFactor F1 Mods

Post  BM Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:47 am

The old body was a bit sore and sorry Watzi, but a "good" tired Smile Got a fair bit done in trying conditions, with all mud for 2 days, then shovelling dirt in gale force winds on the other day Neutral

Not sure I will be on tonight sorry mate. I stumbled back into online sailing/yacht racing (mainly this sim https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owwKdWYX-T8 Make sure you watch it in HD), and had a couple of races last night and probably again tonight. It's a good way for me to make contact with a few yachtie mates, and I have already scored myself a trip out on a nice racing yacht up here in Brissie Smile As most online sailors also race, or have boats in real life, I am hoping to make a few more contacts and maybe score another Sydney to Hobart Wink People who don't sail in real life would think online sailing is like watching paint dry Razz

BM
Admin

https://rfactor.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

rFactor F1 Mods - Page 2 Empty Re: rFactor F1 Mods

Post  Watziznehm Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:14 am

I struggle to get motivated to do things like that so I am impressed. I am trying to dig out lawn to make a veggie patch and it has taken over a months doing a bit each day and I am only 3/4 of the way there.

Hope the sailing went well, something felt a bit wrong (maybe not quite natural) when I was watching the vid but very tactical sport especially trying to "read" the wind predict when and how it is going to change, I presume they get that in the sim. Is it FPS from the helm?

I checked yesterday afternoon if anyone was going to be on, and when I saw you where not and no one else had replied then got distracted with making dinner and forgot to reply last night so sorry.

Anyway hopefully over the next few weeks we can get a race in. Speaking of which I might have to fire up rFactor and have a spin around Korea (if it is in that map pack) so I am familiar with the circuit before Sunday.

Watziznehm

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2