Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

3 posters

Go down

Happy New Year Empty Happy New Year

Post  Watziznehm Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:18 am

I trust you all have had a enjoyable and safe Christmas and new years.

I hope 2013 will bring you all much happiness and success.

Watziznehm

Back to top Go down

Happy New Year Empty Re: Happy New Year

Post  ultima Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:55 am

Happy New Year to you all. Hope everyone is having an awesome and safe christmas/new years break. Now that we are officially in 2013 let the count down begin for F1 Very Happy

ultima

Back to top Go down

Post  BM Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:08 pm

Seem to always to forget to check this forum these days Very Happy Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you guys too santa Here's to a great 2013!!! Wife was retrenched from her long time software development job at end of November (nice big payout though) so looked like a bad end to the year, but picked up a great BA job mid December, so year ended up really well for us cheers Currently talking to a few companies myself about a move into a new role, so will see how that goes. See Ulti, heaps of work down this way Laughing

Oh yeah, started training for a marathon in October too, so that is going to keep me REALLY busy, and sober tongue First target is a 10k fun run around the Grand Prix track the week before the race, so will know it like the back of my hand Razz (I hope I get the right weekend)

BM
Admin

https://rfactor.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  ultima Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:02 pm

well sort me out a job then Smile

ultima

Back to top Go down

Post  Watziznehm Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:12 am

You are busy as usual BM. Find a new role yet? You just want a change or company or looking to change what you do? Big challenge to run a marathon, happy training. I have started to run for fitness recently got 8.4kms route around home sorted and that takes around 54 minutes for me so happy to just get moving and try to lose a bit of weight.

Still no luck with the job situation Ulti? If so hopefully the new year will bring something new.

This year has gone by so fast, my partner went back to work 3 days a week so I have cut down to 3 (2 in the office and 1 at home), really enjoying being at home with the little bloke, he is 16 months now and really enjoyable to spend time with. We are also starting a reno at the end of the month so have been sorting out a place to live, should be a great year.

Watziznehm

Back to top Go down

Post  BM Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:56 am

Haha..ok Ulti Very Happy The thing is, I actually found a job my wife could apply for 3 days after she was retrenched, and she fell in love with that one and really, really wanted it. They finally came back to her and she had an interview last Friday, and got that one too cheers Worst part was she had to contact the recruitment agency about the other job to tell them she wouldn't be strarting there next week. He didn't take it well Evil or Very Mad Lucky she hadn't signed any contracts.

As for me Watzi, been interviewing with 3 companies (2nd at one of them), but I have a phone call with a couple of my managers this afternoon and fairly sure they are going to offer me a new role here Suspect Not sure what to do though No

Sounds like you have your hands full too with baby, renos, reducing hours etc!!

BM
Admin

https://rfactor.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  ultima Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:15 pm

Well im now back working. its been just over a week now and already been doing overtime but i knew that was going to happen lol. managed to stay in the games industry so im back in QA but working for sega aus now. will see how long that lasts for but i know alot of people there and they are real pleased with what ive done already.

ultima

Back to top Go down

Post  Watziznehm Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:39 pm

Nice Ulti, glad you found something and are already being appreciated.

How did the interviewing stuff go BM? Did you stay or find something else?

Watziznehm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down