Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ads on the forum

4 posters

Go down

Ads on the forum Empty Ads on the forum

Post  TriggerFish Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:40 am

Were there ads on the forums before? I know they are free and cool and would most likely come with ads. I don't think I noticed them before is all. Maybe it was just me.
TriggerFish
TriggerFish

Back to top Go down

Ads on the forum Empty Re: Ads on the forum

Post  Watziznehm Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:10 pm

Yeah I had not noticed them till I logged in today and I suddenly felt like I need to get my teeth looked at Very Happy rabbit

Watziznehm

Back to top Go down

Post  BM Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:45 pm

Yep, I am guessing it is one of the conditions for "free" forums Suspect They can be de-activated, but you have to pay 2000 Credits for 12 months to do it, which costs about $35.00 AUS Shocked

BM
Admin

https://rfactor.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  TriggerFish Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:37 pm

I'm happy to look at options like that. I don't know what you and Will have looked into, but, I am happy to help investigate and invest in things if we are going to make a go of it. We don't have to look at doing anything spectacular, just something small for our weary band of brothers Smile.
TriggerFish
TriggerFish

Back to top Go down

Post  BM Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:04 am

I don't know what is going to happen Triggy. Numbers appear to be dwindling again, only about 4 or 5 active, so will this end up being a permanent location or will those of us who race regularly end up migrating to another environment..e.g ORA? lead and Romper aren't regulars anymore, so Ra is probably the only SLAK member left here and not sure if he would move elsewhere with us or not. I know DLeg is a driving tart, so he will race anywhere Laughing

BM
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Munney Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:04 pm

I have just been incredibly busy.

This is the silly season and it is just getting worse.

I will try to get on tonight for a spin.

I am hoping to have the website finished soon, but as you say BM, numbers are down and it will be hard to get new members.

I would say that we will have to go driving with another community.

Such a shame as numbers were just getting going.

Will
Cool

Will Munney

Back to top Go down

Post  TriggerFish Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:48 pm

I'm happy to race with the people that I have gamed with for so long. That is why I come back. Worst case, we can form a team that competes together in a larger community. I can certainly help from time to time for FPSU events with hosting at ORA. I say that without having cleared it, but, I am sure that Quasi would be fine with it. He is always happy to help racers. That way, at least in the short term we could still carry on the flavour and spirit of what we are about.

No stress about timings or anything. We are still adjusting to change. I wouldn't want to see us rush into anything. We need to think about what we are in it for. Fun comes to mind first Smile. How we get there is something that we can muddle our way through.
TriggerFish
TriggerFish

Back to top Go down

Post  Watziznehm Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:18 pm

I know that I have been a bit absent from the race track but hoping to change that with some better work hours and hopefully more practice time.

I have got into L4D and most of my limited playing time has been on that. I was hoping to get into some racing tonight but SWMBO organised friends over for dinner and the rest they say is history. I do hope to get back into some regular racing and loved the other night (2-3 weeks ago) turning laps with you all again.

I enjoy racing with you guys and would like to continue that if possible and if that means providing some "sponsorship" dosh then more than happy to. I guess we have to decide that it is what we all want to do, just my opinion.

Watziznehm

Back to top Go down

Post  BM Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:31 am

Ok, advertisements are gone for 6 months Smile Looks a lot tidier doesn't it?

BM
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TriggerFish Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:10 pm

Cheers big ears. Please don't think I was complaining. Much appreciated BM.

TF.
TriggerFish
TriggerFish

Back to top Go down

Post  BM Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:26 pm

De-activated for another 6 months. Witht he way the dollar is it was a LOT cheaper this year Very Happy

BM
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Watziznehm Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:40 am

cheers cheers cheers

Watziznehm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content