Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NY2012

3 posters

Go down

NY2012 Empty NY2012

Post  Watziznehm Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:46 am

Did any of you have big celebrations to welcome in 2012?

I think it might have been the quietest new years eve yet for myself. I had no desire to head into the city (Melb) with the other 500k people so had a couple of beers at home and was in bed by 10:30, geez I am getting old Surprised I meant to fire up Steam for some gaming, first time in ages but just could not be bothered.

Well all the best for 2012 may it be special for you and your families.

Watziznehm

Back to top Go down

NY2012 Empty Re: NY2012

Post  BM Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:03 pm

Happy new year to you Watzi, and others. We were intending to have a quiet one and be in bed before midnight (mourning my first NYE for many years not celebrating with Willy there Crying or Very sad) but ended up having a few people around and partied on into the early hours of the morning. We did actually contemplate heading up to the "Resolution" party in Sydney with Pet Shop Boys, Pseudo Echo, Jamiroquai, Culture Club etc, but had difficulty getting accommodation, so watched in on Foxtel Box Office.

Looking forward to not drinking alcohol for a while after about 2 weeks of drinking every day drunken

BM
Admin

https://rfactor.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Munney Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:20 am

Well it was a very quiet one for us........... (due to some people moving to another state......... Sad ) Smile

We were trying to organize ourselves & jump on a plane & surprise you BM but trying to get the right flights was difficult.
You will just have to wait till February now.

I did however see the new year in .... (rather sober) only to head to bed soon there after.

Here is hoping this year will be a better year & i am trying to make a few resolutions this year & keep them.

Will Munney

Back to top Go down

Post  BM Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:13 pm

That would have been a great surprise Very Happy Look forward to seeing you in Feb.

BM
Admin

https://rfactor.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum