Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What have i missed?

4 posters

Go down

What have i missed? Empty What have i missed?

Post  DLegend Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:45 am

Hey Boyz,

thanks to BM, and a post to a thread from almost 2 years ago.. i'm back!!!

might be time to dust the wheel off too, since that was probably last time i used it..

How are we all?

DL

DLegend

Back to top Go down

What have i missed? Empty Re: What have i missed?

Post  BM Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:56 am

Hey DLeg, good to hear from you again, how's things? Has been very quiet around these parts in regards to racing, and about 4 of us active on the forums Smile Most of us have been flat out with real life stuff, and I have finished renovating, sold up in Brisbane and moved back to Melbourne, so that has pretty much taken up the last 8 months of my life. As you can see form the forums, I have been looking around for a good racing cockpit to get me back into it, as my old rig is too big for the place we are now in.

Oh yeah, and Triggy has gone AWOL Crying or Very sad

BM
Admin

https://rfactor.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  ultima Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:32 am

yeah would be good hear from triggy. But yeah things have been all over the place for the past 18 odd months. Good to see you are still around Dleg Very Happy

ultima

Back to top Go down

Post  Watziznehm Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:40 pm

Hey DLeg much has happened over the last little while for me but very little to do with gaming. Have been doing a fair bit of stuff around home (building cupboards, knocked out a wall and built a wall, plastering, insulating walls, replacing weather boards) as well as trying to teach myself iPhone development.

What about yourself? Keeping busy over the last few years?

Without wanting to hijack your thread one of the biggest things to happen to me happened just 8 days ago when my partner gave birth to our first child, his name is Luke and he was born at 7:37 am weighing 8lb 13.5oz and 52.5cm long. So far so good, we spent 5 days in hospital before getting home on Sunday. He has settled into a good routine of 3-4 hours with sleeping, eating and of course pooing. Not sure what that will mean from a gaming perspective going forward but I guess time will tell.

Watziznehm

Back to top Go down

Post  BM Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:27 pm

Congrats Watzi Very Happy

BM
Admin

https://rfactor.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Watziznehm Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:11 pm

Thanks BM.

Watziznehm

Back to top Go down

Post  DLegend Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:15 pm

Congrats Watzi!

Funnily enough, i am almost in the same boat.. My first is due to arrive in 7 weeks or so. Oh, and i got married.. yay.. heh Other than that i changed jobs.. but not much else. Will have to get into them home reno's that you boys all seem to be up to, but i'll get the little fella out and about before that.

DLegend

Back to top Go down

Post  Watziznehm Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:11 pm

Thanks DLeg and wow you have been having the time of it. Congrats with all you have going on and hope all goes well with the birth.

Watziznehm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum